The Prajjé Oscar Dahomey collection is composed of ready to wear garments including dresses and separates. As in the fall, we have continued to explore ideas inspired by a Haitian street painting “The Birds of Dahomey” whose vibrancy and subtlety speaks directly to the brand’s core ideals: boldness and elegance. The Birds of Dahomey's vibrant colors and subtle movements allude to a bold elegant woman with an edge. The collection features bright and inviting colors, quality materials, and the Prajjé Oscar savoir-faire: craftsmanship and tradition.
Prajjé Oscar Dahomey, collection Printemps-Été 2021.
Dahomey, collection Printemps-Été 2021. Collection
- Prajje Oscar jean-Baptiste: Designer/Creative Director
- Vanessa Holmes: Production/Operation Director
- Luke Victor: Junior Designer
- Camille Ross: PR/Marketing Assistant
- Falicia Anne: Make-Up
- Clint Brock: Make-Up
- J. Nicole: Accessories Stylist Keith Willymz: Wardrobe Stylist Kree Willymz: Wardrobe Stylist
- PRAJJJÉO: Creative Director
- Benjamin Hubert: Producer/ Director of Videography
- Erol Josué
- Nathalie Joachim
- Orchestre Traditionnel d’Haiti
- Morgan G.
- Ayoola T.
- Cameron S.
- Corey Kempster
- Britney smalling
- Courtney Nix-DeMuro
- Saqenda Dallas
- Siedah Harrison
- Stephanie Fagbemi
- Deja Tucker
- Helen Logan
- Hernica Jean-Charles
- Katie McDonald
- Ella Jane
- Tori Rupert
- Jenna Smith
- Sylvia Ardente
- Terence Mad
- Adonis Rosario
- 1 Benjamin Franklin Bridge, Philadelphia PA
The making of Everything Old is new Runway
Filmed at the iconic Philadelphia landmark, Benjamin Franklin Bridge. To capture this elegantly stylized story we seek to tell, we partnered with the talented French filmmaker, Benjamin Hubert whose distinct voice and our connection to this city, is the inspiration for this production as a tribute to the city we love and call home.
Ask Prajjé Oscar about Dahomey, collection Printemps-Été 2021.
Please log in to submit a question