The spring summer collection began with the inspiration from my own garden. Flowers have always been a sign of joy and rebirth. The designs are free and easy and able to take you from at-home patio dressing to gatherings with friends in the garden, celebrating a special moment. The colors include pale shades of lavender, baby pink, sky blue, mint, and crisp white.
The silhouettes are easy ankle length dresses, flowing caftans, shorts, wide leg trousers along with slim evening dresses for important occasions. Fabrications include silk crepe de chine, lace, satin back crepe, double georgette and chiffon. Sheared mink, broadtail and golden sable are in cropped jackets for cool evenings.
Dennis Basso Spring/Summer 2021
Spring/Summer 2021 Collection
- Masato Onoda @masatoonoda
- Julien Farel Salon @Julienfarel
- Buffy Hernandez for Buffy Saint Marie @buffyhernandez
- Anchor Communications @anchorcommunications
- DJ Angelos Styliano @angelosstyle
- Gale Grant Costume Jewelry @galegrant
Dennis Basso in WWD
Dennis Basso is once again featured in WWD for the collection in New York Fashion Week.