Fall 2021 is a personal expression of now.
It is inspired by the textures we surround ourselves with at home, materials that inspire and comfort. Traditional interior fabrications are reinvigorated through hand painted paisleys, plaids, tapestry florals and artful knitwear. Tanya was inspired by the artwork of Jeremiah Goodman, an illustrator who painted the living rooms of society's elite including Elsa Schiaparelli and Betsey Bloomingdale. Tanya wanted to feel encompassed by the painted spaces. She brought the magic, comfort and richness of these rooms to life through a color palette of garnet, madder brown, bottle green and rose. Interior design codes – balance, warmth, feeling lived in, polished and styled are translated through the collection with a strong attention to feminine detail and proportion.
We are bringing the inside, out.
Fall 2021 Collection
- Photographer - Sam Deitch
- Digital Technician - Erica Capabianca
- Alyssa Vigueras - Marilyn Agency
- Lillian Charlotte - Muse
- Anna Ling - JAG
- Hair - Erin Herschleb
- Makeup - Cassandra Garcia for Bobbi Brown
- Vases - Paul Arnhold @paularnholdglass
- Gloves - Amato New York @amato_newyork
- Tights - Falke @falke; Tabio @tabio.usa
- Jewelry - Lizzie Fortunato @lfjewels; Jennifer Fisher @jenniferfisherjewelry
Ask Tanya Taylor about Fall 2021
Please log in to submit a question